Wipes in New Zealand
Whilst strong population growth is expected to drive consumer demand for wipes over the forecast period, increasing pack sizes are expected to place downwards pressure on value growth. This is expected to be a continuation of the trend observed in 2018. Constituent categories such as general purpose wipes and intimate wipes are quite mature, and thus larger pack sizes are expected to be more prominent, with little innovation expected owing to a lack of consumer demand. Baby wipes, however, is ex...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wipes in New Zealand
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Large Pack Sizes To Place Pressure on the Value Growth of Personal Wipes
- Environmental Concerns To Influence Wipes Over the Forecast Period
- Unit Prices Set To Increase Only Slowly
- Competitive Landscape
- Wipes Remains Heavily Segmented
- Kimberly-Clark Leads, But Questions Are Raised Over Kleenex flushable Wipes
- Baby Wipes Drives the Performance of Johnson & Johnson Pacific (nz)
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Strong Population Growth Drives Value Sales
- Environmental Concerns Influence Sales
- the Asaleo Care/kimberly-clark New Zealand Duopoly Continues
- Government Intervention Mooted
- Population Growth Set To Drive Sales Moving Forward
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources