Wipes in Venezuela
In general, Venezuelan households reduced their purchases of non-basic consumption goods as a result of limited purchasing power. Furthermore, a fall in the production of the brands of Industrias Corpañal – which leads the category – due to operational problems such as a lack of raw materials and packaging shortages negatively affected overall production. The limited and erratic allocation of foreign exchange, coupled with the subsequent devaluation of the local currency since 2015, remained the...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WIPES IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Product Shortages and Demand Constraints Drive Adverse Performance of Wipes in 2017
- All-purpose Cleaning Wipes Benefit From Shortage of Home Care Products
- Baby Wipes Dominates the Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Industrias Corpañal Continues To Lead Wipes
- Consumers Change Purchasing Factors Over the Review Period
- Lack of New Product Development Noted
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Raw Material Shortages Approach Their Highest Levels
- New Companies Gain Ground Due To Supply Failures of Big Players
- Local Manufacturers Dominate Tissue and Hygiene in An Environment of Scarcity
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Lead Retail Distribution
- Tissue and Hygiene Market Expected To Continue To Shrink
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources