Wipes in the United Arab Emirates
Wipes registered slower but still healthy current retail value growth in 2017, supported by convenience and personalisation. With an increase in health and hygiene awareness among consumers due to manufacturers’ marketing efforts, demand for personal wipes continued to increase. Consumers perceived wipes as a convenient product to use to maintain high hygiene levels.
Euromonitor International's Wipes in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WIPES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Convenience and Functionality Drive Growth
- All-purpose/general-purpose Wipes Back on Track
- Baby Wipes Remains Among the Fastest-growing Categories
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Leads
- Cool & Cool Growing in Popularity
- Private Label Sees Healthy Current Retail Value Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- No Compromise for Necessities
- Consumers Consider Basic Functionality
- Leading Players Attempt To Innovate and Private Label Gains Ground
- Hypermarkets Dominate Distribution in 2017
- Are Promotions Going To End?
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources