Wipes in Thailand
Wipes is set to generate very strong positive growth over the forecast period, with sales set to increase at double-digit CAGRs. However, in constant 2017 terms, growth rates are set to be slower than over the review period and this is set to be the result of the category heading ever closer to maturity. With the category still emerging, manufacturers are set to take steps to generate stronger consumer interest in their products due to the convenience that these products offer consumers. This is...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WIPES IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wipes Expected To Register A Double-digit Value Cagr in Constant 2017 Terms
- General Purpose Wipes Set To Be the Most Dynamic Wipes Category
- Baby Wipes To Register Strong Sales Growth and Remain the Largest Wipes Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Unicharm Remains the Leading Player in Wipes
- Lison Vision Is Again the Most Dynamic Performer As It Holds Onto Second Position
- International Brands Continue To Dominate As Private Label Continues To Wane
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Growth Again for Tissue and Hygiene in 2017
- Demographic Trends Such As Falling Birth Rate and Population Ageing Influence Sales
- Multinational Players Remain Dominant, With Local Brands and Private Label Struggling
- More Sophisticated Consumer Tastes Support Growth in Sales of Expensive Products
- A Positive Performance Is Expected for Tissue and Hygiene Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources