Wipes in South Korea
Moist toilet wipes continued to record the highest value growth within wipes in 2017 and the category is rapidly growing in South Korea. The penetration rate for electronic bidets expanded in South Korea during the review period, with a changing perception of toilet culture and increased product offerings, including rental services. As electronic bidets have become widely available, even at public toilets, moist toilet wipes are well accepted as a portable alternative to use for people who are r...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WIPES IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Moist Toilet Wipes Growth Boosted by Acceleration Increased Penetration of Electronic Bidets
- Safety Concerns About Baby Wipes Still Impact Sales
- Baby Wipes Claimed To Be Safe From Harmful Ingredients Enjoy Greater Demand in Spite of Their Higher Costs
- Competitive Landscape
- Yuhan Kimberly Loses Its Leading Position in Personal Wipes After Its Baby Wipes Sales Decline by Double Digits
- Competition Within Moist Toilet Wipes Is in the Development Stage
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Changing Population Structure Inevitably Impacts Tissue and Hygiene Performance
- Widely Publicised Safety Issues Cause Consumers To Demand Non-toxic Products
- Yuhan Kimberly's Strength Keeps Competitors at Bay
- Internet Retailing Takes Greater Sales Portion Through Offering Competitive Prices
- Positive Growth Potential With Market Opportunities
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources