Wipes in Serbia
Personal wipes recorded low positive current value growth in 2018, but this category is quickly approaching saturation. This is mostly due to the ongoing specialisation of wipes. Namely, many adult consumers still use baby wipes for different purposes such as wiping their hands, removing make-up and, which is particularly important in this context, instead of home care wipes. This practice slowly disappeared during the review period and continued into 2018.
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wipes in Serbia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Personal Wipes Close To Saturation
- Window/glass Wipes and Furniture Polish Wipes Record Highest Growth in 2018
- Modern Grocery Retailers Gains in Importance
- Competitive Landscape
- Stenago SRL Notably Gains Value Share in 2018
- Wipes Frequently Offered by Salespersons in Kiosks and Other Retailing Outlets
- Private Label Continues To Strengthen Position
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Record Stable Performance in 2018
- Limited Number of New Product Launches As Producers Rely on Other Strategies
- Competition Intensifies, Private Label Lines Gain in Popularity
- Modern Grocery Retailers Continues To Gain Ground
- Underdeveloped Categories To Continue Growing Strongly Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources