Wipes in Serbia
Serbian consumers continued to use baby wipes products for many different purposes in 2017. Many consumers use baby wipes instead of general purpose wipes on a daily basis. Furthermore, these products are being used for treating home surfaces as well as by pet owners that use them to clean their pets. This all makes it hardly surprising that baby wipes accounted for a vast value share within overall wipes in Serbia in 2017.
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WIPES IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Baby Wipes Products Continue To Serve A Wide Variety of Purposes in Serbia
- Facial Cleansing Wipes and Baby Wipes See the Worst Performance Within Personal Wipes in 2017
- Natural/organic Wipes Products Remain Scarce in Serbia
- Competitive Landscape
- Popularity of Baby Wipes Benefits Beiersdorf in Serbia
- Private Label Lines Increase Their Combined Share
- Marketing Activities Still at A Relatively Low Level
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Economic Conditions Lead To Accelerated Growth of Tissue and Hygiene in 2017
- Baby Wipes Starts Declining in 2017, Whilst Other Wipes Categories Develop Faster
- Procter & Gamble, Drenik Nd Keep Losing Value Share, But Still Clearly Lead Tissue and Hygiene
- Non-grocery Specialists and Internet Retailing Growing
- Further Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources