Wipes in Kenya
There has been a surge in the number of beauty bars in modern retailing stores, offering customers trial sessions. This is due to the expansion of international brands such as Clinique, Lancôme and Mac, as well as local brands such as Suzie Beauty, which are trying to capture middle-class consumers who spend a large portion of their time shopping in shopping centres. These beauty counters tend to use lots of wipes in the application and removal of their cosmetics. Therefore, these beauty counter...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WIPES IN KENYA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for Wipes Is Supported by the Beauty Industry
- Millennials Prefer To Carry Wipes Than Hand Sanitisers
- Baby Wipes Undergoes More Innovation
- Competitive Landscape
- Consumers Are Still Preferring Well-established International Brands
- Manufacturers Compete To Capture Middle-class Consumers
- There Is A Migration From Non-woven Wipes
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Kenya Undergoes Massive Infrastructure Developments
- There Is A Focus on Sustainable Production and Recycling
- Competition Drives Sales
- Supermarkets Leads Sales
- A Positive Forecast Period Performance Is Anticipated
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources