Wipes in Iran
Wipes remained one of the least developed hygiene categories in Iran due to the low level of awareness and limited penetration of its different types inside the retail environment. In fact, the only known types of wipes for the majority of consumers are baby wipes and facial cleansing wipes (which are used for removing make-up) and other types do not have a strong consumer base. The bulk of consumers still prefer to use simple washable cloth or cotton instead of modern wipes.
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Iran report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WIPES IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- General Stagnation in the Economy and the Decline of Purchasing Power Negatively Impact Growth in 2016
- A Low Base Remains the Main Driver of Growth for Most Tissue and Hygiene Sectors
- Domestic Production Is Popular Even for Multinational Brands
- Traditional Grocery Channels Are Still Very Important Although They Are Losing Share To Modern Grocery Channels
- Healthy Volume Growth Is Expected for the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 8 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 11 Households 2011-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2016-2021
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources