Wipes in Egypt
Baby wipes was one of the best-performing categories in wipes in 2018 due to strong volume growth and in spite of lower unit prices. The category is very heavily promoted, especially in hypermarkets and supermarkets, where it is widely present at point-of-sale counters and bundled together with related staple products such as nappies, diapers and baby powder. Due to strong promotion on local television and billboards, as well as substantial inclusion of baby wipes in promotion bundles in hyperma...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wipes in Egypt
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Baby Wipes Remains the Largest Category in Wipes in Volume and Value Terms
- General Purpose Wipes Value Sales Hit by Lower Unit Prices and A Slowdown in Volume Growth
- Facial Cleansing Wipes and Moist Toilet Wipes To See Strong Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Easy Group for Health & Beauty Care Leads Wipes in 2018
- Reckitt Benckiser Egypt Ltd and Easy Group for Health & Beauty Care Compete Fiercely for Leadership in General Purpose Wipes
- Local Brands Are Gaining Ground Thanks To Lower Prices
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Records Weak Value Growth in 2018
- Decreasing Unit Prices Contribute To Slowdown in Tissue and Hygiene Value Growth
- Procter & Gamble Egypt Sae Continues To Lead Tissue and Hygiene But Hayat Kimya Is Gaining Ground
- Modern Retail Channels Continue To Dominate Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Performance of Tissue and Hygiene Is Expected To Be Strong in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources