Wipes in Bosnia-Herzegovina
Unlike most other retail hygiene categories in Bosnia-Herzegovina, which exhibited significant volatility during the review period, wipes continued to record steady growth throughout the period. Such products are increasingly recognised by consumers for delivering a real value upgrade to traditionally popular alternatives in retail tissue or cloths, being positioned for quick, convenient personal and home surface cleaning. The upgrade comes in the form of the superior convenience and effectivene...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WIPES IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wipes Growth Most Stable in Retail Hygiene
- the Potential for Moist Toilet Wipes Mounting
- Improving Availability and Wider Ranges Fail To Boost Sales of Home Care Wipes
- Competitive Landscape
- Violeta Is A Benchmark for Everyone in Wipes
- Affordable Regional Brands Increasingly Penetrate Wipes
- Private Label Is the Biggest Winner in the Review Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Stagnate, But Better Times Are Ahead
- Average Prices Decline Across Most Categories in Tissue and Hygiene in 2017
- Violeta Doo Is the Clear Leader in Both Tissue and Hygiene
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Emerge As the Fastest Growing Channel
- Current Per Capita Consumption Levels Suggest Ample Growth Potential Still Exists
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources