Wipes in Bolivia
Baby wipes continued to dominate value sales. However, it registered a significant fall in volume sales, as price rises forced lower-income consumers to use alternatives such as cottonwool and water. In addition, the continued illegal smuggling of baby wipes from countries such as Brazil, Argentina and Peru, also dampened volume sales.
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Wipes in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- WIPES IN BOLIVIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Volume decline for baby wipes in 2022
- Kimberly continues to dominate wipes thanks to the strength of its Huggies brand
- Intimate wipes register healthy value and volume growth.
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Moderate constant value growth over forecast period
- Sustainability comes to the fore again over the forecast period
- Moist toilet wipes one of the weakest performers
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- TISSUE AND HYGIENE IN BOLIVIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Tissue and hygiene in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for tissue and hygiene?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2017-2022
- Table 8 Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 11 Households 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2022-2027
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2022-2027
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2022-2027
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2022-2027
- MARKET DATA
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- Summary 1 Research Sources