Wipes in Australia
Convenience remained a strong driver for all purpose cleaning wipes, with strong retail value and volume growth in 2018. Consumers are increasingly looking for time-saving and convenient solutions for their cleaning tasks. Brand manufacturers therefore focused on developing cleaning wipes with strong disinfectant features which allow consumers to clean different surfaces conveniently with a single product which is also packed compactly. Furthermore, all purpose home cleaning wipes cannibalised s...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wipes in Australia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- All Purpose Cleaning Wipes Continues To Achieve Growth
- Environmental Concerns To Shape the Future of Personal Wipes
- Price Competition in Personal Wipes To Restrict Retail Value Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Kimberly-Clark Australia Continues To Lead Wipes
- Reckitt Benckiser (australia) Continues To Lead Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Grow
- Changes in Government Regulations Announced
- Price Competition Remains A Challenge for Brand Manufacturers
- Retail Tissue Categories Witness the Effects of Saturation
- Environmentally Conscious Consumers To Play A Greater Role
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources