Wine in Saudi Arabia
Wine is not available in Saudi Arabia as alcoholic drinks are not permitted in the country under Islamic Law.
Euromonitor International's Wine in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2015-2019), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wine in Saudi Arabia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on alcoholic drinks
- COVID-19 country impact
- Non alcoholic beer is the only category present, recording moderate sales growth
- Carlsberg A/S continues to dominate sales of non alcoholic beer
- Moderate growth expected as non alcoholic beer is set to remain the only category
- CHART 1 Alcoholic Drinks Off-Trade Volume Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Alcoholic Drinks On-Trade Volume Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 3 Drinks Impact of Soft Drivers on Off-Trade Volume Sales: 2016-2024
- CHART 4 Drinks Impact of Soft Drivers on On-Trade Volume Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET BACKGROUND
- Smoking ban
- On-trade establishments
- Table 1 Number of On-trade Establishments by Type 2014-2019
- TAXATION AND DUTY LEVIES
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Contraband/parallel trade
- Duty free
- Cross-border/private imports
- KEY NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 2 Retail Consumer Expenditure on Alcoholic Drinks 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 3 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 6 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 7 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Volume 2019
- Table 8 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Value 2019
- Table 9 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Volume 2019
- Table 10 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Value 2019
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Alcoholic Drinks: % Total Volume 2015-2019
- Table 12 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format: % Off-trade Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format and by Category: % Off-trade Volume 2019
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2019-2024
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources