- WINE IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Production, Imports and Exports
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wine by Category: Total Volume 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Wine by Category: Total Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Sales of Wine by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2010-2015
- Table 4 Sales of Wine by Category: % Total Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 5 Sales of Wine by Off-trade vs On-trade: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 6 Sales of Wine by Off-trade vs On-trade: Value 2010-2015
- Table 7 Sales of Wine by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Volume Growth 2010-2015
- Table 8 Sales of Wine by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 9 Production, Imports and Exports of Wine: Total Volume 2009-2014
- Table 10 Imports of Wine by Country of Origin: Total Volume 2009-2014
- Table 11 Imports of Wine by Country of Origin: Total Value 2009-2014
- Table 12 Exports of Wine by Country of Destination: Total Volume 2009-2014
- Table 13 Exports of Wine by Country of Destination: Total Value 2009-2014
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Wine by Category: Total Volume 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Wine by Category: Total Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Wine by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2015-2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Wine by Category: % Total Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- 2015 Sales Impacted by Stricter Sales Controls
- Rising Disposable Income Levels Encourage Premiumisation
- Murree Brewery Further Extends Dominance and Faces Little Competition
- Distribution Limited To Small Number of Food/drink/tobacco Specialists and Hotels
- Relaxed Law Enforcement Supports Strong Forecast Period Growth
- Market Background
Wine in Pakistan
Wine remained an insignificant product area in alcoholic drinks in Pakistan at the end of the review period. Wine imports into the country are banned, while there is no legal local production of wine. North Pakistan has established illegal wine production in rural areas, however, with village families working together to produce wine for their own consumption at festivities. Imported wine is also available via illegal channels such as bootleggers.
Euromonitor International's Wine in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2011-2015), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.