Weight Management and Wellbeing in the United Kingdom
OTC obesity and weight loss supplements are no longer on the agenda of overweight UK consumers. Healthy diets and fitness culture take the lead to achieve weight loss. Influencers promoting OTC obesity and weight loss supplements have been accused of promoting unhealthy lifestyles and suggesting products that might harm rather than promote healthy weight loss. Healthy diets, and presence of functional foods that are fortified with protein or fibre, are growing as they are seen as a healthy way t...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- OTC Obesity and Weight Loss Supplements Lose Share As Healthy Diets and Healthy Weight Loss Takes the Lead
- Meal Replacement Products Are Healthier Alternatives for Weight Loss
- Supplement Nutrition Drinks Grow As Ageing Population Seeks Products To Satisfy Nutritional Needs
- Competitive Landscape
- Slimfast Acquired by Glanbia Re-shapes Its Portfolio
- Soylent Aims To Dominate the UK
- Approved by Nutritionist Huel Operates in Meal Replacement and Supplement Nutrition Drinks Categories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing Is on the British Agenda
- Health and Wellness Slowly Re-shapes Consumer Health Industry
- Price-conscious Consumers Reach for Private Label
- British Purchase Supplements Through Specialist Non-grocery Retailers and E-commerce
- Health and Wellness and Brexit Will Shape Consumer Health Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources