Weight Management and Wellbeing in the United Arab Emirates
The population of the United Arab Emirates remains affected by high obesity, being the 22nd most obese nation in the world, according to a study by the World Health Organization. The lack of physical activity is the leading cause of this in the region, followed by dietary habits. Therefore, the government and the private sector have been very proactive in carrying out campaigns in hospitals, malls, etc. throughout the country.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Weight Management
- Supplement Nutrition Drinks
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Vitabiotics Ltd in Consumer Health (united Arab Emirates)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 GSK Consumer Healthcare: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Vitabiotics Ltd: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Witnesses Stable Growth in 2016
- Improvements in Healthcare Drive Growth
- Large Chained Chemists/pharmacies Increase Their Portfolios of Services
- Mandatory Healthcare Insurance Utilised To the Maximum by Consumers
- Government Initiatives Make Consumers More Proactive Towards Their Health
- Internet Retailing Enters the Market But Chemists/pharmacies Dominate Distribution
- Key Trends and Developments
- OTC Benefits From the Boom in Public and Private Healthcare
- Consumers Take A Preventive Approach To Avoid Health Problems
- the Internet Plays A Key Role in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 3 Research Sources