Weight Management and Wellbeing in Switzerland
In 2018, weight management and wellbeing registered a marginal increase in value sales, reflecting a drop in consumer demand for weight management. A large number of Swiss consumers are adopting a healthy lifestyle of regular exercise and wholesome diet and the focus on weight management as a quick fix has shifted to a holistic approach. In addition, the high costs of these products, warnings from the medical establishment that weight control drugs are harmful and the negative media coverage det...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN SWITZERLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Weight Management Loses Consumer Support
- Continued Sales Decline Expected for Weight Loss Supplements and OTC Obesity
- Weight-related Problems Burden the Health System
- Competitive Landscape
- Highly Fragmented Category
- Convenience Plays An Important Role in Increasing Demand
- Low Entry Barriers Set To Invite Further Fragmentation, Whilst Social Media, Tabloids Expected To Increasingly Influence Trends
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Demand Drops for Consumer Health, Leading To A Weaker Performance
- High Costs Force Consumers To Find Ways To Save
- Leading Brands Maintain Their Top Positions
- Online Retailing Is Hit by Stringent Legislation
- Consumer Health Set To See Slightly Positive Improvement Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources