Weight Management and Wellbeing in Spain
New lifestyles are acting to limit growth in weight management and wellbeing. As in many other European countries, in Spain there is a growing awareness about practising healthy habits to contribute to better overall health. As a result, the percentage of Spaniards following healthy diets and practising sports keeps growing. This is expected to continue limiting sales of weight management and wellbeing sales as Spaniards become keener on losing weight through a change of lifestyle.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Spain
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Healthy New Lifestyles Working Against Weight Management and Wellbeing Sales
- Self-image Will Continue To Be of Increasing Importance in the New Digital Age
- Possible Reimbursement Could Put A Brake on Weight Management and Wellbeing Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Nutrition Weight Loss Supplement Still the Clear Leader in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Innovation Still Important in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Weight Management and Wellbeing Seeing Competition From Other Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Maintains Growth at Year-earlier Levels in 2019
- Health and Natural Products Two Major Trends in Consumer Health
- Johnson & Johnson Continues To Lead Consumer Health
- Spanish Regulation Continues To Limit Sales
- Consumer Health To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources