Weight Management and Wellbeing in Slovakia
While obesity was not widespread among Slovak consumers, weight management and wellbeing recorded growth in 2018. Many consumers, especially over the age of 40, had bad eating habits and followed tips and recommendations from family members or doctors in order to avoid health issues. Therefore, they often either had to change their diet and lifestyle or use weight management products which was an easier option for them. As rising health awareness of consumers will also lead to greater consumptio...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN SLOVAKIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Weight Management and Wellbeing Records Growth in Value Sales
- Weight Loss Supplements Is Strongest Category in Terms of Sales
- Slimming Teas and Meal Replacement Record Increasing Consumer Interest
- Competitive Landscape
- Walmark Manages To Maintain Its Leading Position
- Herbalife Slovakia Is the Second Player in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Promotions Over the Internet Are Popular
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Interest in Consumer Health Products Grows in Slovakia
- Strongest Product Developments Are Seen in Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Zentiva Is the Leading Company in Consumer Health, Followed by Walmark
- Internet Retailing Holds A Limited Sales Share
- Modest Sales Growth Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources