Weight Management and Wellbeing in Slovakia
More than 60% of the adult Slovak population is overweight or obese. Although interest in achieving a healthier body can be seen amongst a higher number of Slovaks, many are still not satisfied with the shape of their body. The shift to healthier lifestyles has led many consumers to start to spend time in fitness centres or gyms doing various exercises to stay active and lose weight. In combination with a restricted diet it can be a highly effective way of losing weight. However, often consumers...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN SLOVAKIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Consumer Interest in Weight Loss Drives the Growth of Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Weight Loss Supplements Are Particularly Popular
- Positive Prospects for Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Competition Prevails in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Competition From Internet Retailing
- Domestic Producers Are Present in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Consumption of Consumer Health Products Increases
- Visits To Doctors Lengthen Due To Legislative Changes
- the Competitive Environment Is Dominated by International Manufacturers
- the Leading Channel in Consumer Health Is Chemists/pharmacies
- A Weak Performance Is Expected for Consumer Health in Value Terms
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources