Weight Management and Wellbeing in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia’s obesity rate is rising due to unhealthy lifestyle habits including high-fat diets, unhealthy eating habits such as eating late at night, lack of exercise, and busy and stressful daily routines. Moreover, the lack of leisure and activities in the country and the harsh climate conditions are not allowing people to participate in outdoor activities, eg walking, running and cycling. Also, for religious reasons it is uncommon for women to walk in the streets. All these factors contribu...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Unhealthy Lifestyles Continue To Support Growth
- Increased Demand for Weight Management and Wellbeing Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Meal Replacement Maintains the Highest Growth Rate
- Increased Promotional Activities Across Different Distribution Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow, With Sleep Aids Particularly Dynamic
- the General Authority of Sports Starts Licensing Female Gyms
- Increasing Competitive Environment Between International and Local Brands
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Saudi Vision 2030 - Guidelines for Consumer Health Future
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources