Weight Management and Wellbeing in Romania
Along with the strengthening purchasing power of consumers in the aftermath of the financial crisis and the enhanced knowledge of Romanians about the effect of weight management products, the category maintained a growth path. Moreover, consumers in Romania more and more move towards a holistic and long-term weight management approach to improve their health. These factors reshape the weight management and wellbeing category, pushing it towards innovations around clean labelling, personalisation...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN ROMANIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Dynamic Growth for Weight Management and Wellbeing in Romania During 2017
- clean Label and free From Drive Innovation in Supplements
- Slimming Teas Products Grow in Popularity
- Competitive Landscape
- Scope for Growth Remains in Weight Management and Wellbeing in Romania
- Shifting Away From Traditional Diet Plans
- Wearable Tech and E-trainers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Faces Legislative Chaos and Patients Without Medicines
- Self Medication in Romania
- Counterfeit Medicine Problem Persists in Romania
- Continued Dominance of Chemists/pharmacies in Romania
- Continued Growth of Consumer Health in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self Medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources