Weight Management and Wellbeing in Poland
Weight management and wellbeing has suffered as a result of the outbreak and subsequent development of the of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Poland. The restrictions imposed by the government to cope with the pandemic, such as lockdown and quarantining and the closure of gyms and fitness clubs and swimming pools have not been conducive to making weight loss or management decisions. Reduced opportunities for physical activity and socialising, fear of infection and heightened stress and anxiety levels...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Poland
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions weaken willingness to spend on or use weight management and wellbeing products
- Demand for quick and easy solutions supports weight loss products over lifestyle changes
- The leading international players offer whole weight loss programmes to earn the trust of consumers
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Pre-COVID-19 trends set to join the pandemic’s effects on weight management to stimulate a rebound in sales growth
- Pre-COVID-19 trend for clean label products set to re-emerge as health, social and economic conditions improve
- Fierce competition anticipated as companies look to restore or develop new ways to appeal to consumers
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources