Weight Management and Wellbeing in Poland
The number of obese people in Poland is growing, which is mainly associated with poor eating habits, lack of enough exercise and fast pace of life, which results in significant stress. The problem of obesity and too much weight is the cause of many health problems that after years can significantly reduce the quality of life and even threaten it. Fortunately, more and more Poles are aware of this threat and take a number of actions that will result in effective weight loss. Recommended methods a...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Poland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for Weight Management and Wellbeing Products Is Not Weakening
- Slimming Products Are Perceived As Alternatives To Healthy Lifestyles
- Category Has Good Prospects for the Future
- Competitive Landscape
- Naturhouse Remains Category Leader
- Distribution Is Still Dominated by Traditional Pharmacies
- Naturalness and Simplicity of Composition Is A Visible Trend
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues Grow at Stable Pace
- Naturalness, Being Fit and Self-care Trends Are Intensifying
- the Market Is Extremely Fragmented and Competitive
- Traditional Brick-and-mortar Pharmacies Remains the Dominant Sales Channel
- Market Outlook Remains Very Good
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources