Weight Management and Wellbeing in the Philippines
One of the issues that concerns many consumers when purchasing weight management and wellbeing products is the validity of their claims and efficacy, particularly as they have high prices. Filipino consumers continue to be price-conscious, despite increasing incomes and the rising number of middle-income families. However, the growing prominence of products through online retailing and direct selling is encouraging more consumers to try out such products. These two channels provide real-time fee...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Online Retailing and Direct Selling Expand, Paving the Way for More Exciting Products
- With Opportunities for Innovation and Development, Weight Loss Supplements and Meal Replacement Perform Well
- Forecast Period Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Abbott Laboratories (phils) Inc Continues To Lead Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Positive Performance of Consumer Health Is Made Possible by Social and Economic Conditions
- Consumer Lifestyles and Improving Economic Conditions Maintain Growth in 2017
- Local Players Hold Top Positions
- Store-based Retailing Leads Distribution, But Internet Retailing Sees the Best Performance
- Continued Growth But Increased Vulnerability Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources