Weight Management and Wellbeing in Peru
Just as in other countries across the world, obesity is a problem in Peru. In 2018, Euromonitor International data showed that 20% of the population over 18 was obese and a further 37% was overweight. Faster-paced lifestyles and poor eating habits are among the reasons behind this, with weight management and wellbeing products being ideally positioned to help the fight against excess weight among Peruvian consumers. Weight management and wellbeing products tend to be aimed at middle- and high-in...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Weight Management Could Be A Key Tool in the Fight Against Obesity
- Direct Selling A Major Contributor To Weight Management and Wellbeing Sales
- Government's Octagon Food Warning Labels Enjoying Some Success
- Competitive Landscape
- Abbott Laboratorios Remains the Major Player in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Herbalife Using Influencers, Fuxion Looking To Collagen-based Beauty Powders
- Private Label To Take More Share?
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow
- Possible Changes for Generic Analgesics; Fight Against Illegal Trade Continues
- Opportunities for Natural Products, With Rising Obesity Levels Also Offering Growth Potential
- Inretail Continues Expanding Its Store Network; E-commerce Also Growing
- Continued Growth Expected on the Back of Innovation and Education
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources