Weight Management and Wellbeing in Nigeria
There has been an increase in sales of weight management and wellbeing products because Nigerians are now concerned about their weight; those with low weight want to improve their weight and those overweight are attempting to reduce their weight using various drugs. This category has experienced significant growth as Nigerians are trying to look younger than their actual age and also to maintain good health. Women in particular are pushing hard to keep in shape. Growth over the forecast period i...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Nigeria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Adopting Healthier Lifestyles Drives Growth
- Multi-level Marketing (mlm) and Network Market (nm) Key To Growth in Nigeria
- Meal Replacement Remains Largest Subcategory in Value Terms
- Competitive Landscape
- Edmark Continues To Lead Weight Management and Wellbeing in Nigeria
- Online Sales Boost Meal Replacement in 2019
- Complan Nutritional Products Records Growth in Supplement Nutrition Drinks in Nigeria
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Increase in Healthcare Spending and Increased Local Production Drives Consumer Health
- Analgesics Remains Largest Category
- in A Bid for Quality Healthcare Local Manufacturers Align With Multinational Companies
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains Core Distribution Channel
- Strong Growth Expected for Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources