Weight Management and Wellbeing in Malaysia
The number of people in Malaysia developing diabetes and heart diseases through being overweight or obese is considered alarming by the Ministry of Health. The government is taking steps to draw the population’s attention to the risks that these health conditions pose. Consumers are becoming more educated and health-conscious and, as a result, beginning to take better care of their health and weight. This includes taking more exercise and eating more healthily and also includes consuming weight...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Malaysia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Health Concerns Due To Obesity Boost Sales of Slimming Teas and Weight Loss Supplements
- New Flavours Are Introduced To Encourage More Consumers To Use Meal Replacement Products
- Healthier Lifestyles Limit the Growth of Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Competitive Landscape
- Direct Sellers Continue To Dominate Weight Management and Wellbeing Due To Convincing Marketing and Word-of-mouth Recommendation
- New Launches With Herbal/traditional Ingredients Prove Popular
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Increasingly Taking Their Health Into Their Own Hands Driving More Positive Growth in Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Categories Face Challenges That Limit Growth
- New Product Launches Remain Vital for Players To Stay Visible and Gain Share
- Distribution of Consumer Health Remains Predominantly Offline
- Bright Outlook for Consumer Health With the Promise of Innovative Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources