Weight Management and Wellbeing in Lithuania
The rates of overweight and obesity increased over the last decade, with women more often facing such problems than men. Nevertheless, sales of weight management and wellbeing have not benefited significantly from this due to the health and wellness trend, with only slow growth seen in 2019. More Lithuanians are interested in sporting activities, resulting in the growth in popularity of various other ways to lose body fat. The major focus of attention amongst consumers, the mass media and market...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Lithuania
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Alternative Methods of Weight Loss Constrain Sales
- Weight Loss Supplements and OTC Obesity Lose Out
- Slimming Teas and Meal Replacement Offer Hope
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Is Strong and Unlikely To Face Any Significant Challenge
- Local Strength in Slimming Teas As Consumers Are Aware of Local Herbs
- New Product Launches Include Trendy Supplement Apple Cider
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- OTC Boosts Growth Due To Product Efficacy and Wider Distribution
- Online Diagnosis Set To Boost Internet Retailing
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Extends Its Lead Despite High Fragmentation
- Wider Distribution Reduces the Share of Chemists/pharmacies
- Population Decline and Saturation Set To Lead To Slower Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources