Weight Management and Wellbeing in Iran
A growing number of Iranians are becoming overweight and obese due to the general lack of physical activity as a result of deskbound working conditions and unhealthy eating habits, which has been fuelled by the rising popularity of fast food in the country. This trend accelerated in 2016 as a consequence of rapid westernisation and more hectic lifestyles. Overweight consumers were targeted with numerous weight loss products in 2016, with sports and fitness equipment such as treadmills proving pa...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Iran report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Poura Teb Medical & Pharmaceutical Co in Consumer Health (iran)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Poura Teb Medical and Pharmaceutical Co: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Poura Teb Medical and Pharmaceutical Co: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Underdeveloped Consumer Health Industry Demonstrates Untapped Opportunities
- Price Stabilisation Brings An End To Inflation Shocks in 2016
- Multinational Companies Help To Reshape Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Dominate Consumer Health Distribution
- Promising Performance Is Expected for Consumer Health
- Key Trends and Developments
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Main Retail Distribution Channel for OTC and Rx Drugs and Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Utc Sales of Rx Products Is A Key Threat To Sales of OTC Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 3 OTC: Switches 2014-2016
- Summary 4 Research Sources