Weight Management and Wellbeing in India
The fast pace of modern urban lifestyles, the rise in single-person households and the increase in the number of households in which both partners work are all serving to erode the time available for the preparation and consumption of balanced meals. In combination with rising consumer health-awareness, this is driving growing demand for products that are both convenient and nutritious. The meal replacement category has the potential to tap into this demand.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in India
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Lifestyles and Consumer Trends Providing Opportunities
- Growing Role for Internet Retailing
- Busy Consumers Look To Supplement Nutrition Drinks To Provide A Nutritional Boost
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Targeting Local Expansion
- New Players Entering the Category
- Zydus Wellness Acquires Market-leading Supplement Nutrition Drinks Brand
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Modern Lifestyles and More Holistic Approach Influencing Demand
- OTC Players Target Consumer Demand for Convenience and Rapid Results
- Manufacturers Responding To Demand for Natural and Ayurvedic Products
- Chemists/pharmacies Remain Key, While Future of E-commerce Remains Unclear
- Regulatory Changes Likely To Present Opportunities
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources