- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN HUNGARY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economic Stability Set To Support Steady Sales Growth in the Category
- Slower Growth Anticipated in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- the Shift Towards Healthier Lifestyles Poses A Potential Threat To Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Pharma Nord and Biotech USA Lead A Highly Fragmented Category
- Fragmented Category Characterised by others Generating 41% of Value Sales
- Targeted Advertising Campaigns Continue To Support Sales in the Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Performance for Consumer Health As Growth Rates Continue To Slow Down
- Sports Nutrition Continues To Outperform the Rest of the Industry
- More Intensive Advertising Activity Spurs Growth
- Dm-drogerie Markt Continues With New System for Retailing OTC Medicines
- Consumer Health Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Weight Management and Wellbeing in Hungary
Due to the stable economic environment in Hungary, weight management and wellbeing is set to continue experiencing strengthening demand during the forecast period, with the category likely to record steadily increasing value sales. Although it is highly likely that new products will continue to appear in the category on an annual basis, these new products should not be expected to have any significant influence over growth rates as the category has already reached maturity and new products are m...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.