Weight Management and Wellbeing in Hong Kong, China
In 2021, there was a significant rebound in total gross lending in Chile, although some categories such as auto lending and durables lending remained pre-pandemic levels. The upturn was mainly due to joint support measures introduced by the government (subsidies and direct transfers to the most financially-stretched households, in addition to permission to make three consecutive 10% withdrawals from pension funds), and the Central Bank (expansive monetary policy).
Euromonitor International's Consumer Credit in Chile report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Auto Lending, Card Lending, Durables Lending, Education Lending, Home Lending, Other Personal Lending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Credit market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Hong Kong, China
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Weight management and wellbeing is on the road to recovery
- Weight management and wellbeing grows rapidly due to consumers’ interest in health prevention
- The use of natural ingredients is gaining momentum
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Healthy eating habits expected to hamper growth of meal replacement
- E-commerce set to see further growth in weight management and wellbeing
- Demand for supplement nutrition drinks to be supported by ageing population
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources