Weight Management and Wellbeing in Hong Kong, China
Most people in Hong Kong have stressful lives and eat an unhealthy diet. A lack of regular exercise and irregular eating habits can lead to obesity, which can then lead to serious health issues such as strokes, high blood pressure, diabetes and more. In order to prevent gaining weight and being unhealthy, many consumers opt for weight management and wellbeing products.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stressful Lives and Unhealthy Diets Drive An Increase in Demand in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Slimming Teas Sees Higher Growth, Whilst Other Categories See Slowing Growth
- Increasing Appreciation of A Natural, Healthy Body Slows Growth in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Competitive Landscape
- International Manufacturers Lead Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Increasing Sales in Drugstores/parapharmacies, With A Switch From Direct Selling
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Invest To Boost Their Health
- Consumer Health Sees Stronger Growth in 2017
- International Players Lead Consumer Health in 2017
- Convenience Steers Consumers' Choice of Distribution Channels
- Consumer Health To Maintain Positive Momentum
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources