Weight Management and Wellbeing in France
In France, 23 million people are obese or overweight, while there is also growing health consciousness among consumers. In addition, there is general pressure in Western society to be slim. Nevertheless, weight management and wellbeing sales declined again in 2019 in current value terms, and are expected to stagnate or only see very modest growth over the forecast period years. Consumers are increasingly sceptical about the effectiveness of meal replacement and weight loss supplements, meaning t...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in France
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Meal Replacement and Weight Loss Supplements Have Fallen Out of Favour
- Slimming Teas Continues To Record Positive Growth
- Weight Loss Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Also Suffering
- Competitive Landscape
- Nutrition & Santé Maintains Its Clear Lead in Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Nutravalia's Anaca 3 Range Continues To Gain Significant Share in 2019
- Groupe Léa Nature Targets Development in Specialised Channels With the Biopur Brand
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow Despite Declining Self-medication Levels
- Reverse Switches and Trend Towards More Natural Products
- Sanofi Continues To Lead
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Dominate Distribution
- Continued Current Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources