Weight Management and Wellbeing in Denmark
Growing numbers of Danes are eschewing the products categorised under weight management and wellbeing and instead adopting a more holistic approach to weight loss. This essentially means focusing on eating a healthier diet and exercising more intensely and more often instead of resorting to weight management and wellbeing. The products in the category are now often seen as quick-fix solutions and shortcuts to weight loss that do not necessarily deliver on their promises. This is the basis of the...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the More Holistic Approach To Weight Loss Is Bad News for Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Slimming Teas Conforms To Demand for More Holistic Products, Spurring Sales Growth
- Meal Replacement Maintains A Loyal and Dedicated Consumer Base
- Competitive Landscape
- Miller Replacement Brand Nupo Continues To Lead Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Non-store Retailing Becomes More Influential As Distant Selling Suits the Category
- Product Innovation Likely To Be the Key To Success During the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth Continues As Consumer Health Benefits From Prevailing Consumer Trends
- Sales Growth Accelerates Again in 2019 Due To Favourable Lifestyle and Demographic Factors
- Gsk Consumer Health and Orkla Care Remain the Leading Players
- the Shift Towards Online Sales Continues in Non-regulated Categories
- Few Changes Expected To Be Seen in A Stable and Settled Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources