Weight Management and Wellbeing in the Czech Republic
Unlike OTC obesity and meal replacement, slimming teas are considered to be natural and healthy and hence witnessed rising demand in 2019. However, Czechs are also starting to actively search for alternative ways to reduce hunger or stimulate the metabolism, such as acupuncture, massage and aromatherapy, together with a balanced diet. They are also showing strong interest in detoxification and cleansing diets – this is particularly evident after Christmas and prior to the summer holidays. Negati...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in the Czech Republic
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Slimming Teas and Alternatives in Demand As Czechs Seek More Natural Weight Management Methods
- Supplement Nutrition Drinks Begin To Emerge As More Products Become Available
- Boxed Diet Programmes Hamper Sales of Meal Replacement Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Counterfeit Products An Issue
- A Fragmented Category
- Direct Sellers Are A Major Force in Weight Management
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Self-medication and Prevention Bring A Further Boost To Consumer Health, With An Emphasis on Natural Remedies
- Another Year of Growth in 2019
- Consumer Confidence in Private Label Products Continues To Increase
- Internet Retailing Continues To Grow, While Some Pharmacies Struggle To Get Supplies
- An Even Stronger Performance for the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources