Weight Management and Wellbeing in Croatia
A large percentage of the Croatian population are classified as obese with a body mass index above 30, with the most affected age group those aged above 45. Certain aspects of the Croatian diet, especially in areas away from the coast, are high in fat and carbohydrates, which does not help in maintaining a healthy weight. In spite of these issues, weight management and wellness generally underperforms as many consumers lack the motivation to lose weight, while others do not believe that these pr...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Croatia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Croatia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Problems With Obesity Continue
- Weight Management Currently on Trend
- OTC Obesity Remains in Limbo
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Is the Undisputed Leader
- Direct Selling Channel Shows Its Strength
- Private Label Makes Good Use of Its Position
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Still Plenty of Room for Growth
- General Improvement in the Economy Supports Sales of Consumer Health Products
- Pliva Hrvatska Maintains Its Lead
- Liberalisation of the Market Still Just A Wish
- the Future Likely To Be Shaped by Legislation
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources