Weight Management and Wellbeing in Costa Rica
During 2019, new combination herbal blends continued to drive consumers’ interest in weight loss supplements. Functional natural ingredients, including turmeric, moringa and garcinia, gained further awareness, being considered safe support treatments that complement more conscious and positive lifestyles that also include healthier eating, regular exercise and self-motivation.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Costa Rica
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Herbal, Natural Ingredients Drive Sales As Consumers Regard Them As Safe Support Treatments
- Busy Lifestyles Benefit the Growth of Meal Replacement and Nutrition Drinks
- Future New Product Development Opportunities of Added-value Products To Target Busy, Time-poor Middle-aged Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Leads by Far With Strong Distribution Network and Direct-selling Platform
- Gnc Costa Rica SA Benefits From Expanded Distribution and Innovation
- New Added-value, Herbal Products That Not Only Promote Weight Loss, But Also Boost Mood and Energy Levels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Healthcare Supported by Additional Segmentation and Rising Popularity of Herbal/traditional Products in 2019
- Increased Consumer Focus on Health Continues To Drive Value Sales
- International Companies Lead in 2019 With Their Top-of-mind, Trusted Brands
- Increased Penetration Across Less Traditional Channels for Consumer Convenience
- Future Growth To Be Driven by Increased Consumer Interest in Health, Wellness and Convenience
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources