Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bosnia and Herzegovina
COVID-19 had a negative impact on growth in current retail value sales in weight management and wellbeing in Bosnia and Herzegovina during spring 2020, as consumers focused on more essential products during a time of crisis. However, this only lasted for a short period, and sales growth will bounce back strongly during the rest of the year to reach its highest level in a decade.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bosnia and Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- COVID-19 is no match for social media, as current value sales growth hits a 10-year high
- Herbalife International Inc benefits from strong demand growth in meal replacement
- Oriflame Kozmetika BiH launches loyalty programme in an effort to negate some of the advantages of Herbalife International Inc’s direct selling model
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- As manufacturers look beyond millennials, wellbeing will come into its own
- Influence of social media set to deepen
- Retailer DM may help to drive private label growth
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources