Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Growing health and wellness awareness among consumers boosts demand in weight management and wellbeing in Bosnia-Herzegovina at the end of the review period. Consumers are constantly bombarded with content suggesting what healthy is and what appearance goals should be. The population group most affected by this trend is millennials. Social networks are amplifying peer pressure, promoting the ideal of physical appearance as a goal for everyone to pursue. What benefits sales of weight management a...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bosnia and Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Category Ties in With the Health Trend and the Drive To Improve One's Appearance
- Meal Replacement Appeals for Its Holistic Approach To Health, While the Jury Is Still Out on the Physical Benefits of Fasting
- Currently Underdeveloped, Wellbeing Has A Deeper Role To Play
- Competitive Landscape
- Abela Leads An Increasingly Concentrated Category
- Consumers' Weight Loss Is Herbalife's Gain
- Frequent Advertising Reflects An Image-preoccupied Society, While Private Label Slimming Teas Emerge
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Non-essential Categories See An Upswing As the Economy Strengthens
- Self-medication Trend Boosts OTC Sales
- Players Increasingly Leverage Social Media To Expand, While Global Branding Strengthens
- Internet Retailing Holds Potential for Certain Products
- Smaller Categories Set To Compensate for Market Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources