Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bolivia
Physical appearance is increasingly important to Bolivian consumers, particularly among millennials. This lifestyle trend includes an emphasis on balanced nutrition, the practice of physical activities, and consumption of products that support weight control and wellbeing in general. With the Bolivian trend reflecting global patterns, most weight management and wellbeing categories are expected to continue growing over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Health Awareness in Response To Growing Obesity Problem
- Fast Pace of Modern Life Resulting in Less Healthy Eating Habits
- Meal Replacement Continues To Lead Sales But Growth Limited by High Prices
- Competitive Landscape
- Commercial Miclar Continues To Benefit From Pioneer Status
- Broad Portfolio Ensures Omnilife Is Well-positioned in Weight Loss Supplements
- Imported Products Dominate Due To Continued Investment in Innovation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Economic Recovery Boosts Consumer Health Market
- Health and Wellness Trend Fuels Consumer Health Demand
- Consumers Continue To Prefer Higher Quality Imported Brands
- Pharmacy Chains Continue To Gain OTC Medicine Distribution Share
- Demand Fuelled by Improving Economy and Rising Consumer Purchasing Power
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources