Weight Management and Wellbeing in Belarus
Weight management and wellbeing recorded stable near-double-digit retail value growth in 2019. Increasing self-awareness and the desire to maintain weight stimulated product development and in turn value sales. In addition, women follow modern beauty trends intensely and desire to be slim, stimulating further interest in weight management and wellbeing products. Belarusians are willing to try this category rather than alter their general consumption behaviour and way of living.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Belarus
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Self-conscious Belarusians Are Fuelling Sales
- the Category's Convenience Fits Well With Hectic Schedules
- Unhealthy Lifestyles Make the Products An Attractive Solution - in the Short Term
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Dominate A Fairly Expensive Category
- Interesting Innovation Enriches the Category
- Alternative Products Pose A Threat To Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Belarusian Lifestyle Changes Boost Consumer Health
- the Belarusian Government Remains A Strong Influence in Consumer Health's Performance
- the Government Encourages A More Even Playing Field, While Price-sensitivity Remains Rife
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Go-to Channel, While Non-drug Categories Make Inroads in Modern Grocery Retailers
- Domestic Generic Options Will Remain Popular Amid Strong Price-sensitivity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC to Rx: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources