Weight Management and Wellbeing in Belarus
According to the Belarusian Ministry of Health, over 25% of people in Belarus are obese, with the incidence being particularly high among women. In addition, 20-30% of children in Belarus are obese. As a result, the number of obese people in the country is expected to continue rising, thus fuelling interest in weight management and wellbeing. However, healthy ready meals remain in an early stage of development, with few local companies offering such products.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Long-term Growth Potential
- Limited Competition, Growing Consumer Health Awareness
- Demand Would Take A Hit If Purchasing Power Were To Decline
- Competitive Landscape
- Russian Products Continue To Lead Sales
- Meal Replacement Products Consumption Shrinks Due To High Prices
- Lack of New Product Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Trend Towards Self-treatment in Line With Rising Health and Wellness Awareness
- Increased Regulation and Shrinking Consumer Health Market
- Belarusian Consumers Still Concerned About Quality of Local Remedies
- Competition Expected To Increase
- Government Limits Development of OTC and Vds Distribution Channels
- Eaeu Promises Increased Competition, Rising Local Generics and Exports Sales
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources