Weight Management and Wellbeing in Austria
As a consequence of the overall health and wellness trend, the performance of weight management and wellbeing in 2017 was influenced by the high overweight and obesity rates in Austria. While the figures have gradually increased year after year, many people who are overweight or obese have been increasingly looking for ways to lose weight in order to live more healthily and to be healthier. Weight management and wellbeing products like meal replacement have proved to offer a good solution for ma...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- High Obesity Rates Benefit the Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Growing Interplay Between Weight Management and Wellbeing and Sports Nutrition
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Remains the Clear Leader
- Competition Between Domestic and Global Players Continues To Be Seen
- Domestic Players Will Still Mainly Be Operating in Slimming Teas
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance Despite Still Conservative Attitudes Towards Self-medication
- Austrian Consumers Demand More Natural, Vegan and Herbal Products
- Strong Competition Between Global and Domestic Players Adds Dynamism To Consumer Health
- Pharmacies Dominate Distribution While Internet Retailing Continues To Increase
- Steady Course for Overall Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources