Weight Management and Wellbeing in Australia
Although having a slim and attractive figure remains a priority for many Australians, recent years have seen a major shift towards a more holistic approach to weight loss as part of a generally healthy lifestyle. This has suppressed demand for weight loss and wellness as consumers have turned instead to maintaining a balanced diet, which is increasingly seen as an essential part of their daily routines. In addition to healthy eating, taking regular exercise is also now considered an essential pa...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Shift To A More Holistic Approach To Weight Loss Set To Suppress Sales Growth
- Supplement Nutrition Drinks Continues To Lead Growth
- Shifting Retail Landscape Set To Influence Sales Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Still the Leading Player in A Fragmented Category
- Shifts in Demand Encourage Companies To Change Their Promotional Strategies
- Nestlé's Optifast Vlcd Campaign Shows the Way Forward
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Regulation and Shifting Demand for Vitamins and Dietary Supplement Define Industry
- Consumer Health Products Remain Popular in Australia But Sales Slow Down
- Acquisitions of Local Companies Continue
- Distribution Continues To Evolve As the Presence of Discount Pharmacies Increases
- the Trend Towards Self-care Management Set To Support Consumer Health Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources