Weight Management and Wellbeing in Argentina
Consumption of weight management and wellbeing products are being boosted as their consumption has expanded to younger age groups, such as the under 50s. With increasing numbers of people, especially younger Argentinians, having longer working hours and generally leading more hectic lifestyles, this makes leading a healthy lifestyle, for example by eating a balanced diet and/or practising sports, difficult, preventing people from reaching their fitness and/or weight loss goals. In addition, weig...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales Benefit From New Age Groups Using the Products
- New Products and Their Advertising and Promotion Boost the Overall Category
- Direct Selling Continues To Dominate Weight Management and Wellbeing Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Abbott Laboratorios Argentina Continues To Lead Sales
- Herbalife Leads Meal Replacement and Slimming Teas
- Category Benefits From High-profile Support for Glucerna (abbott Argentina) and Boost (nestlé Argentina)
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Still Growing, But at Slower Rates in 2019
- Consumer Health Expenditure Continues Increasing
- No Change at the Top, As Bayer, Arcor and Abbott Continue To Lead
- Direct Selling Performing Well Against the Backdrop of High Inflation Rates
- Further Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources