Weight Management and Wellbeing in Algeria
Weight management saw continued growth in 2019, underpinned by growing awareness of health issues among consumers, and the increasing importance of maintaining personal appearance. The category is expected to continue increasing in value terms over the forecast period. This is set to result from the anticipated expansion of imported brands, and the dominant position of premium products in the category. An increasing number of Algerians are overweight. Sedentary lifestyles, consumption of fast fo...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Weight Management and Wellbeing in Algeria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Personal Appearance and Health Trends Underpin Demand
- International Coverage and New Product Developments Stimulate Sales
- Supplement Nutrition Drinks Gain Strength, Meal Replacement Products Negligible
- Competitive Landscape
- Top Two Companies Erode Smaller Players' Value Shares
- Weak Presence Undermines Smaller Players
- Chinese Products Struggle To Overcome Poor Image
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Import Restrictions and Resultant Price Hikes Result in Growth Slowdown
- Consumers Increasingly Seek Convenience, More Natural Products, Consistent Quality
- International Players Dominate, Private Label Has Potential To Gain Traction
- Pharmacists' Advice Highly Valued by Consumers
- Government Increases Investment, But Local Brands Face An Uphill Struggle
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources