Weight Management and Wellbeing in Algeria
Weight management and wellbeing is expected to continue increasing in value terms over the forecast period at constant 2017 prices. This is based on the anticipated expansion of imported brands and the dominant position of premium products in the category. Furthermore, health and beauty awareness is growing among Algeria’s urban consumers, particularly women, who are increasingly influenced by beauty ideals, which is making them more willing to purchase all types of weight loss supplements to he...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLBEING IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Focus on Health and Beauty Drives Growth of Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Rising Awareness of Weight Management and Wellbeing Products
- Slimming Teas To See A Growing Presence in Algeria
- Competitive Landscape
- Les 3 Chênes Maintains Its Lead Despite Growing Competition
- International Brands Dominate the Category
- Slimming Plus Sees Positive Results
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Performance Slows Down Due To Rising Generics Availability
- Growing Production of Domestic Generics Encouraged by the Government
- Local Manufacturers of Consumer Health Products Reinforce Their Growing Shares During 2017
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel for Consumer Health
- Growth of Consumer Health To Be Sustained by Rising Domestic Product Supply
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources